Module: Ensemble coaching
This weekend offers saxophonists the opportunity to refine their ensemble. Instrumentalists who would like to use this opportunity to found an ensemble or are looking for participation are also very welcome. The level while making does not matter.
In coaching, the focus is on the following standards for an ensemble:
- Elaboration and harmonization of the ensemble sound
- Transparency and density
- Methods for intonation training
- Establishing a group rehearsal
- Literature recommendations for your own ensemble
- Design of the repertoire structure
- Performance training
More information will follow soon.
The master class also offers the opportunity to work with your own ensemble for a limited time.